Monday, September 12, 2005

Todays Stuff

Today i did a test trip to uni. just to see how long it will take me if i have to travel from home each day. I may not need to anymore, but i wont say any more on that... Yet....

Anyway, after my test trip (leave house at 6:40, got there at 8:30...... SUCKS) I went to Oxford Street. First stop Borders. Hoped they would have the other 2 Doctor Who books i needed from the new titles, but they didnt.

However i did get these:

Thats a random Doctor Who book (The Fall of Yquatine) which i only got cus it was £1.99 and vol 5 of Ai Yori Aoshi, which strangly was shrinkwrapped. Weird, cus the first 4 volumes wernt.

Anyway, i also went into HMV to see what anime they had in this week. Seems MVMs titles have been delayed again but i did get Stratos 4 Flight 3 (final volume!)

I also picked up a Big Finish Doctor Who audio drama, Shada (which was meant to be a TV serial by Douglas Adams, but it was never made cus of a Strike)

Have to give a thumbs up to the man who served me, he was nice unlike most checkout workers.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, what uni are you off to, I'm about to start my 2nd yr at Warwick. great choice on stratos 4, btw, but personally I prefer Najica. Lila is so cute ;)

 
At 11:01 pm, Blogger Lillian Charles said...

Already seen Najica :)

A lot less of the ol pantie shots in Startos 4 tho.

im going to University of Westminster, Harrow Campus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home