Friday, September 02, 2005

PSP

My dad went into Tesco of all places and got me a PSP and wipeout Pure!


Theres the console plus WP and the demo disc. The demo disc has some game demos ( i think...) plus a movie trailer (for Spiderman 2, which ill be getting for free) and some movie vids. Videos look fecking awesome!! Its AS good as a dvd, if not better (imo)

Now lets hope some anime UMDs come out in the UK.


Theres my DS saying hi to the new "member of the family". You can see the difference in size between the DS and the PSP, and the DS and PSP games.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome you got a PSP! I got WipEout Pure (the UK version) on Thursday and really only got into playing it today.
It's such a great game, visually on par with even WipEout Fusion on the PS2.
You planning on getting any more games soon? IIRC you were saying a while back you might get Bleach?...

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Lillian Charles said...

Ill probably get Bleach 2 in a lil whiles time.

Im alos hoping to get Mercury. The video demo of that BLEW me away.

 
At 11:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, just played Wipeout at Gamestation, and it has completely convinced me that I must get one of these devices; I will probably pick one up towards the end of september....can't wait..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home