Tuesday, September 06, 2005

grrrr, annoyed

So today I thought, why don't I make a Automator workflow to help transfer music files from my iTunes Library to my PSP. Now it works just like I want it to when I press the run button in Automator, (you select some music in iTunes, then any Music Store files are filtered out, they are copied to the correct folder and .m4a files are renamed to .mp4 cus of Sonys crappy AAC support).

But when I try to make a stand alone application or a script file it just doesn't work. GRRR. Cant figure out WHY!!!

Ar well, in slightly less annoyed news I got Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on DVD yesterday! Loved the film when I saw it in the cinema, so I cant wait to see it.

Piccy:


Theres some thing exclusive to the UK release too... An extra disc.

Oh and I also tried putting a wallpaper on the PSP. Works really well. Heres what's on mine right now:

That's a pic of Puffy AmiYumi from a concert in Japan (I think, lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home