Saturday, October 22, 2005

My first anime con! Well sorta....

Went today to IMAF 05, which was, and till Tuesdat still been held at County Hall, near Waterloo in London.

The main event is a anime/manga inflenced animataion/art competion, some of the entries where bloody amazing. There's also screenings of various anime, I saw the first 3 eps of Planetes again, and it was just as good. I also saw the first ep of Peacemaker, which I probably get on dvd later.

There was also a trade section, which had ADV and MVM selling dvds, Blackwell who had set up a stall overflowing with manga, all 3 for 2, which also applies in store, as well as a Japanese make up company and a couple of toy/model shops. Sweatdrop studios (uk MIC company) where also selling GNs.

So what did I buy?
A lot....

lol

From Blackwell:
Fullmetal Alchemist vol 1-3
xxxHolic vol 4 and 5
.hack//ai buster (novel)

and from Sweatdrop:
fantastic cat vol 1

Best of all was the number of familes there, which made me smile, a bit.

Oh and some people cosplayed belive it or not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home