Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Puzzle madness + anime reviewers thoughts....

Got Zoo Keeper for the DS today. A great puzzle game. Surprisingly, the publishers of the game (Ignition Entertainment) are based in my home town O_o. I also got Polarium, but i havent played it yet.



As you can see i also got a anime dvd, Aquarian Age vol 1.

And talking of anime, heres a reviewers profile from animeuknews.net:
"Do you watch anime subbed or dubbed, or maybe a bit of both? Why?
The original Japanese language track everytime for me. When I watch anime in English, I feel like I'm missing out on something."

I feel like telling him you miss more when watching anime subbed, cus you have yellow words covering the bottom of the screen but hey what do i know, im just a stupid dub watcher, a feeling I always get when ever he replies to my posts on there.

But the again, this guy also loves fansubs, in fact i think he cares more about fansubbed anime than legelly obtained anime. Again, he has never said that, but its a feeling I get whenever he posts on there.

He must hate been brother of someone who gives dubs a fair chance how ever (his brothers quote)"
"Do you watch anime subbed or dubbed, or maybe a bit of both? Why?
I always give the English dub a fair chance when watching anime, but usually I go for the oiginal Japanese dialogue with subtitles in the end because they often sound more convincing. It feels better to experience it as close to the way the original creators intended as possible. There are a few exceptions where the English dub is outstanding though."

Now thats the kind of sub mainly fan I like, at least he gives the dub a fair chance by the sounds of things.

Anyway, enough blabbering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home